On Lynn Valley Field
It was over a hundred years ago, in 1912, that the Lynn Valley Day celebrations first took place. However it wasn’t until 1972 that the celebration was revitalized and became an annual event, one that the Lynn Valley Lions are proud to continue.
Saturday starts with a local parade and continues with a day full of family focused activities:
- 9am – 4pm:
- Games and large inflatable bouncy toys for the kids
- Maypole dancing, puppet show, magic show, jugglers, face painters and more!
- Pancake breakfast 8:15-9:45, followed by lunch
- Live entertainment for all ages
- 10am – 4pm: Local community groups and businesses showcase their work in booths around the field. There are lots of games to be played and prizes to be won!
- 3pm – 9pm: Beer Garden for those 19+ ($5 entrance fee)